- Visual Studio 2022 support. Visual Studio support can be installed as a VSIX from the Visual Studio marketplace and can be automatically updated.
- Added support for .NET 4.8. You can now reference .NET 4.8 assembly references.
- Updated Visual Studio Keyboard shortcuts. Control+Alt+G, Control+Alt+E launches Template Explorer, Control+Alt+G, Control+Alt+U outputs ActiveSnippet usage, Control+Alt+G, Control+Alt+G expands an ActiveSnippet.
- Updated PostgreSQLSchemaProvider Ngpsql dependency to the latest version.
- Fixed a missing dependency with the command line tools NuGet package.
- Fixed a bug where calling TemplateEngine.Compile(path, true) was not using the cache in SDK applications.
- The Customer Experience Improvement Program is turned off by default and can be configured in options.
- Updated all samples.
- Many more minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Removed DB2zOSSchemaProvider as the dependencies are no longer available.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.