- Updated the templates to use the latest version of SchemaHelper (many improvements to association detection, naming conventions and much more).
- Updated the QuickStart to support Visual Studio 2010 and MVC 3.
- Added support for CodeSmith Generator 6.x.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate properties could be added to an entity.
- Fixed a bug with the DataContext.Generated.cst where it would throw a sequence exception.
- Fixed a bug where multiple stored procedure parameters would not work correctly.
- Fixed a naming bug with Stored Procedure parameter names.
- Fixed a bug with Hbm’s writing out duplicated composite key names.
- Fixed a compiler error that was occurring in the generated query extensions.
- Fixed a bug where the mapping files were not being resolved properly.
- Fixed a bug with the IsIgnoreType method in the QueryExtension.Generated.cst template.
- Updated NHibernate types to support SByte
- Fixed a bug with Oracle Support as well as some namespace issues with the Web Project.
- Fixed a bug where nHibernate commands were being generated with really ugly names.
- Fixed a bug where the NHibernateProvider was not using read-only access to read the contents of the HBM Files.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.