- Added support for .Net 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012/2013.
- Fixed a bug where an exception would be thrown when trying to add an association that contains a column that was is not a supported db type (E.G., spatial types).
- Fixed a bug where Visual Studio Solutions wouldn’t open automatically.
- Fixed a bug where a VB Compiler error would occur when generating functions with Xml Serialization enabled.
- Fixed a issue where VB access modifiers could be incorrectly generated.
- Fixed a bug where ToPlural could return a lowercased resolved mapped name.
- Fixed a query extensions compiler error that would occur for non nullable XML columns (Operator ‘=’ is not defined for types ‘System.Xml.Linq.XElement’ and ‘System.Xml.Linq.XElement’.)
- Many other minor bug fixes.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.