- Quickly and safely regenerate your database while keeping it in sync with your database model.
- Ability to filter what gets updated from the database.
- Ability to safely rename your entities with ease using a Clean Expression.
- Preserves custom changes and meta-data to your EDMX file (E.G. Custom View keys are preserved against regeneration).
- Better support for Views!
- Each class is generated to a separate editable file.
- Complex types are placed into a separate folder.
- Ability to edit the generated code via the partial class.
- Editable templates are easy to understand and modify.
- Bring back filtered data easily using chainable query extension methods.
- Support for Comparison Operators (E.G., Equals, GreaterThan, GreaterThanOrEquals, LessThan, LessThanOrEquals and NotEquals)
- Ability to create your own reusable query extensions.
- Get up and running within a few seconds.
- Ability to create a Dynamic Data for Entity Framework project with ease.