We are excited to announce that CodeSmith Insight Build 11619 is now live! This release pushes more than just simple updates and bug fixes, it also introduces an all new client assembly for WPF, as well as .NET Framework 4.0 support for all clients.
Insight Client Assembly Updates
- Added client integration support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Added client integration support for .NET Framework 4.0.
Of course we haven’t only been working on the clients, there have also been numerous updates made to the Insight Service and User Interface. But perhaps the most important updates are the numerous changes made at the behest of our users; we take user feedback very seriously!
CodeSmith Insight Build 11619
- Added ability to set CustomField values when dragging cases on to views.
- Updated Case Stacking, now also based on Subject and Email Address.
- Updated the mailbox wizard text based on end user feedback.
- Fixed a bug where a CustomField could cause email data to not be imported.
- Fixed a bug where a duplicate email could be sent.
- Fixed a bug where an error would occur when trying to update existing snippets.
- Complete Change Log
Where are we going from here? First and foremost we are working hard on a our next client assembly, Silverlight. We are also working on an all new feature tour to help users learn about all that Insight has to offer. And as always we will continue to roll out new enhancements, bug fixes, and performance optimizations. So we invite you to join the beta, registration is still open and all beta participants will receive a lifetime discount for CodeSmith Insight.
We look forward to your feedback, (especially our new WPF users!)
~ The CodeSmith Tools Team