.netTiers 2.3.2 is a maintenance release focusing bug fixes and enhancements. Your contributions, time and effort are greatly appreciated. We are also actively seeking team members that are interested in helping develop the .netTiers templates.
- Added support for .NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012 and 2013.
- Fixed a bug where the generated website configs, where being improperly generated for non sql server providers.
- Fixed a bug where non SQL Server providers tried to run the generated database scripts (not supported).
- Fixed a bug that would cause an ArgumentException to be thrown if the ParameterPrefix was empty or null when generating against stored procedures.
- Fixed a bug in the ParameterBuilder classes that wasn’t clearing out the objects right when calling .Clear()
- Fixed a bug where the EntityGridViewSearch dropdown was not using the friendly name.
- [Issue 381] Exception raised in SELECT statements when order by/sort expression is missing, bug induced in latest release (Contrib: vaibhavk).
- [Issue 158] – HierarchyID data type treated as a string. Insert, Update & Get methods tested successfully. However, no validation is done on INSERT or UPDATE, so if an invalid HierarchyID string is used an exception is thrown.
- [Issue 329] Default values correctly initialised for DateTime & Time data types.
- [Issue 278] & [Issue 199] Added the same logic to the parameter builder in the INSERT & UPDATE for nullable fields.
- [Issue 278] & [Issue 199] DbType.Time initialised with new TimeSpan(1,0,0,0,0), and additional logic added to the input parameter builder for the INSERT & UPDATE methods to cater for the SqlDbType.Time.
- [Issue 113] I have updated the code comment, removing reference to Is<fieldname>Null() and DateTime.MinValue.
- [Issue 188] Logic fixed for SQL INSERT & UPDATE statement builder.
- [Issue 368] Project GUID issue in Visual Studio (Contrib: Dave).
- [Issue 367] Added instructions to fix two-way binding when using WinForms.
- [Issue 140] Changed the SQL back to using SET ROWCOUNT.
- [Issue 140] Additional changes to the SQL used for the GetPaged. SET ROWCOUNT removed in favour of TOP(n). Also, the number of rows inserted into the temp table have been limited, using TOP(n).
- [Issue 188] New method IsIdentityIncrementColumn to check for Identity Insert (SQL only). Additional logic added to the SQL INSERT & UPDATE statement builder to check for identity insert and build the correct SQL.
- [Issue 298] @WhereClause increased to varchar(8000).