- Added a new SQLAnywhereSchemaProvider (Contrib Steven Hyde).
- Added Gang of Four Design Pattern templates (Contrib Martin Hart Turner).
- Added support for json serialization of schema objects (E.G., TableSchema) for custom property types.
- The PLINQO-EF templates now have beta support for MySQL and SQL Anywhere and EF6 (there is a flag to turn EF6 generation on in the templates).
- Fixed a bug where project file default properties were not applied in some scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the protected keyword wasn’t specified in the CSharpKeywordEscape mapping file.
- Fixed a bug where map directives with a relative source path may not be resolved properly.
- Fixed a bug where the CodeTemplate State property was not being properly set when generating from a project file.
- Fixed a bug where xml properties wouldn’t be created on the CodeTemplate instance if a schema file path was not specified.
- Fixed a bug where the PostgreSQLSchemaProvider could return duplicate view columns.
- Various updates to the PLINQO and CSLA Frameworks.
- Many more minor bug fixes.
- Many usability improvements and bug fixes were made to improve the editor, docking and property grid experiences.
- Fixed a bug where the dark theme was not being displayed properly in Visual Studio 2013.
- Fixed a bug where template errors would not be shown in the Visual Studio error window.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.