- Added a standalone Template Editor application.
- Added theme support to the standalone editor.
- Added ability to import editor styles from VS in the standalone editor.
- Added smart indent feature to the template editor.
- Added initial LINQ completion support.
- Added current line highlighting feature.
- Added Print support.
- Added colored tabs to identify generated content. (Not implemented in VS yet)
- Added ability to close all generated documents. (Not implemented in VS yet)
- Added ability to re-generate while viewing the previously generated document. (Not implemented in VS yet)
- Added ability to change properties and re-generate without switching back to the template. (Not implemented in VS yet)
- Fixed a bug where assemblies were not being resolved correctly when Visual Studio 11 was installed.
- Fixed a bug where Visual Studio 2010 integration would become corrupt when Visual Studio 11 or .NET 4.5 was installed.
- Fixed a bug where an exception may be thrown while retrieving Visual Studio configuration settings.
- Fixed a bug where show license dialog was shown when you tried to uninstall.
- Fixed a bug in the SqlSchemaProvider where CS_Description ExtendedProperty values would be truncated. The MS_Description ExtendedProperty value now takes precedence.
- Many more minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improved GoTo Definition.
- Fixed a bug where a line break would be rendered after a script block.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.