- Added the ability to escape a single quote in an attribute value using two quotes in a row (E.G., "").
- Fixed a bug where SchemaExplorer objects may not be refreshed properly.
- Fixed a bug where database schema information may be retrieved twice while restoring template properties from a CodeSmith Generator Project file.
- Fixed a bug where Find in current document was not working in Visual Studio 2012.
- Fixed a bug where Go To Line wasn’t working on Visual Studio 2012.
- Fixed a bug where SaveAs would cause the editor to become unresponsive when saving code behind files.
- Fixed a bug where CommandSchema Functions saved in a CodeSmith Generator Project file would not be loaded.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.