- Increased support for Visual Studio 2012.
- Added DB2 zOS Schema Provider (contrib David Logan and Blake Niemyjski).
- Added the ability to change a templates template code’s background color.
- Added the ability the ability to disable or enable current line highlighting.
- Added a new whitespace collapsing rule to collapse the last line terminator node if there is only collapsible nodes after it.
- Fixed a bug where a run-time exception would occur when opening Generator Studio or Template Explorer on Windows XP/ Server 2003 over Remote Desktop.
- Fixed a bug where Visual Studio template editor syntax highlighting styles could be improperly applied.
- Fixed a bug where samples could be extracted at the same time in different processes.
- Fixed a bug where an exception would be thrown when adding a new XmlProperty to a template.
- Fixed a bug where some legacy UITypeEditors would not be shown in the Property Grid.
- Fixed a bug where the about dialog would be rendered incorrectly on localized versions of Windows.
- Fixed a bug in the ISeriesSchemaProvider where Primary keys may not be resolved correctly.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when doing a Go To Definition operation on a Lambda expression.
- Fixed a bug where an Exception could be thrown while extracting samples over samples that previously failed to extract.
- Many more minor bug fixes.
- The installer now verifies that Visual Studio has been closed before installing.
- Updated the installer to add read / write permissions for the user’s template samples folder.
- Updated ExtendedPropertyNames to support even more extended property names.
- Fixed a bug where the Find and Replace tool windows Find button could be disabled in Generator Studio.
- Fixed a bug where the update file associations dialog could be hidden behind other windows.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.