- Change RenderToFile to not modify a file if the contents would be the same. Helps with exclusive checkouts.
- Fixed template includes so that all templates should work now.
- Fixed issue with collapsing code behind items in solution explorer after generating.
- New property grid editors for common data types.
- Added a new TemplateContext.Current that allows getting access to the currently executing template.
- Double clicking template inside of codesmith explorer in VS will now open the file for editing.
- Massive SchemaExplorer refactor including interfaces for all schema objects and better designer and serializer support.
- Improved error messages and more robust checks during template parsing.
- Improved the error window behaviour for templates.
- Fixed various licensing bugs.
- Fixed bugs where schema providers were not being found properly.
- Better support for old UITypeEditors.
- Added new TemplateSourceGenerator custom tool for .cst files that enables better template debugging support.
- Fixed parser bug that wasn’t parsing <% // some comment %> correctly.
- Fixed an issue where an Exception would occur when trying to load a template marked as read-only.
- Added initial code navigation drop downs to the top of the template editor.
- Fixed issue with being able to copy text from the output window.
- Many more minor bug fixes.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.