- Added PropertiesLoaded and PropertiesSaved events to CodeTemplate. This allows for the ability to be notified when all template properties have been saved or loaded.
- Added the ability to exclude specific properties from being copied to a sub template.
- Fixed a bug where the Environment.CurrentDirectory wasn’t being set to the current template directory during Generation which broke backwards compatibility in some templates.
- Fixed a bug where the JsonPropertySerializer wasn’t loading Interfaced property values.
- Fixed a bug where a NullReferenceException could occur while retrieving Visual Studio settings.
- Fixed a bug where a NullReferenceException could occur when accessing a class that deriving from ColumnSchema via interfaces.
- Fixed a bug where a NullReferenceException would occur while rendering a template if you called the CopyPropertiesTo(true) overload.
- Fixed a bug where the MSBuild integration could throw a NullReferenceException.
- Added CopyTo Overload for backwards compatibility.
- Solved an error that could occur while configuring Generate On Build when using TFS Source Control.
- Updated the Template Editor look and feel to feel more like the Visual Studio Editor.
- Added an detailed error message when the InsertClassMergeStrategy is unable to insert content.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.