- Added Intellisense Support for Anonymous Types.
- Added additional information to the Intellisense Parameter Information.
- Added a Help menu to the Generator Menu inside of Visual Studio.
- Updated all of the Generator Template Frameworks to the latest version.
- Fixed a bug where a StackOverflowException would occur with any template that was recursively called.
- All newly created Generator Files (E.G., Templates, Generator Project Files…) and Generated documents are saved as UTF unless specified in the CodeTemplate Directives Encoding attribute.
- Fixed a bug where a StackOverflowException could occur when retrieving Intellisense for complex types.
- Fixed a bug where a NullReferenceException could occur if a sub template had more than 25 errors.
- Fixed a bug where CodeTemplate.GetProperties(bool) could return invalid results.
- Fixed a bug where the TableSchema’s DataObjects property wasn’t being set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the CommandResultSchema.DataObjects property wasn’t being populated.
- Fixed a bug where ActiveSnippets could be saved in an invalid state.
- Fixed a bug where ActiveSnippets were not being upgraded properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Data Source Manager could throw an exception when a provider couldn’t be resolved.
- Fixed a bug where a FileNotFound exception could occur if a previously open template document no longer existed when launching Visual Studio.
- Fixed a bug where the CodeTemplate.RenderToFile(OutputFile, bool) overload was not calling OnPostRender.
- Fixed a bug where SDK Licenses would not be picked up in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Configuration may not be initialized properly when using SDK Integration.
- Fixed a bug where the TemplateContext might not be available when loading properties from a CSP.
- Fixed a bug where Validation Errors could be removed prematurely from the Error Window.
- Fixed a bug that caused SchemaExplorer Collections to be incorrectly serialized.
- Fixed a bug where an Exception could be thrown after closing an editor document.
- Fixed a bug where template samples might not be extracted in some scenarios.
- Breaking Change: The Merge Strategies API Merge() method signature has been updated to include a MergeContext which provides additional contextual information.
- Many performance and memory improvements pertaining to the Template Editor.
- Fixed a performance bug in the SqlSchemaProvider where parsing Extended Property values could take an excessive amount of time due to regex backtracking.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the editor to not use valid cached compile results.
- Added a user friendly message when generating against template resources that are marked as blocked. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=179545 for more information.
- Fixed a bug where the editor didn’t respect your tab preferences.
- Restored the non-generic DataObjectBaseCollection for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent samples from being extracted to the location you choose while installing Generator.
- Fixed a bug where an Exception could be thrown while trying to parse a template that uses an include file multiple times.
- Fixed a few PropertyGrid issues dealing with focusing and custom UITypeEditors.
- Fixed a bug where one could not uncomment template comments when the selection had any trailing or leading spaces.
- Fixed a bug where sub template errors could be show error squiggles in the master template.
- Fixed a bug where a Data Source might throw an exception while loading and not be shown in the Data Source Manager.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when saving a template while it is being parsed.
- Updated all of the Visual Studio Item templates descriptions and names.
- Fixed a bug where the Intellisence Auto Completion windows would not show up in some scenarios.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.