- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur while loading saved CodeSmith Generator Project File Settings.
- Fixed a bug where the Editors’ font colors were unreadable.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when trying to update the editors FontFamily.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown while writing to the Visual Studio Activity Log.
- Fixed a threading bug where an InvalidOperationException could occur when using multiple document windows.
- Fixed a bug where an COMException could occur when switching document windows.
- Fixed a locking issue that could occur if you closed an editor document while it was being parsed.
- Improved the error message that is shown when templates are using assemblies that are compiled against old versions of CodeSmith Generator.
- Fixed a bug where the ColumnSchemaCollection UI Picker didn’t allow a user to select multiple items.
- Fixed a bug where Template Explorer runtime exception messages would not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where an unhandled exception would occur when loading a CodeSmith Generator Project File that was saved in unicode format.
- Updated the CodeSmith Generator Documentation start menu link location.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.