- Added the ability to save property enumerations that do not have a default value of 0 defined.
- Fixed a Intellisense bug that could cause an Unable to load one or more of the requested types exception to be thrown.
- Fixed a bug where the Intellisense could throw an exception while trying to resolve member names.
- Fixed a bug where Visual Studio 2005 integration could cause a project not to load due to an incompatibility with parsing the CodeSmith Generator targets file.
- Fixed a bug in the PostgreSQLSchemaProvider where duplicate TableKeys could be added.
- Fixed a bug where the SQLiteSchemaProvider would throw an NotSupportedException when calling GetTableData() and GetViewData().
- Fixed a bug where Clicking Register in the About Dialog twice could throw a NullReferenceException.
- Fixed a bug where corrupt version information stored in the registry could throw an exception while upgrading from an existing version of CodeSmith Generator.
- Updated the PostgreSQLSchemaProvider GetExtendedProperties query to look up the table name from the table_catalog column.
- Updated the PostgreSQLSchemaProvider GetExtendedProperties query to ignore the sequence and Identity Information as it does not work in all scenarios due to a limitation in PostgreSQL.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an "The Generator API can’t be used in custom applications" error to occur when using CodeSmith Generator Standard.
- Added better support for handling enumerations that have been saved in a CodeSmith Generator Project File and are no longer a valid enumeration value.
- Updated the Extraction folder text to help explain the best place to extract the sample templates to.
A freeware template-based code generator that can generate code for any ASCII-based language.