CodeSmith Tools Announces New Time-Saving Product
New Version of Popular Software Developer Tool Improves Productivity
DALLAS, Texas, August 28, 2008 – CodeSmith Tools, a software development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, released its newest version of code generation software that promotes code consistency and reduces development costs.
CodeSmith utilizes templates created by the developer to automate the creation of code. By using the newest software automation tools, software projects are built in less time with a lower total cost. CodeSmith 5.0 offers aggressive prices starting at $99 for CodeSmith Standard and $399 for CodeSmith Professional.
- CodeSmith 5.0 includes many new templates as well as Visual Basic versions of some of our most popular templates, giving developers even more control of their code
- CodeSmith 5.0 offers performance improvements, improved CodeSmith Projects, support for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, new and updated templates, the ability to create code behind files, and more
- Many of the most popular CodeSmith templates have been moved to Google Code: http://codesmith.googlecode.com
- Volume discounts vary from 15% off for 3-4 licenses to 30% off with a purchase of 10+ licenses
CodeSmith 5.0 also introduces a new Enterprise and Site license option for organizations buying in larger volume:
- CodeSmith Enterprise license provides unlimited use for an unlimited number of developers at any location within your enterprise
- CodeSmith Site license allows for up to 50 developers at one physical location
"CodeSmith 5.0 is by far the best version of CodeSmith we’ve ever created. Customers have already told us about the increased productivity they are getting from our improvements to performance-some common tasks have been reduced by as much as 500%! We’re also getting kudos from the Visual Basic developer community for adding source code in Visual Basic for some of our most popular templates." Eric Smith, Founder, CodeSmith Tools.
"We truly feel that we’ve received almost instant ROI on our CodeSmith investment." Russ Wagner, Director of Application Development, Farm Credit Services of America.
You can download a free, 30-day trial of CodeSmith Tools 5.0 here: http://www.codesmithtools.com/downloads/.
To find out more about CodeSmith including case studies and testimonials, visit http://www.codesmithtools.com.
About CodeSmith Tools
CodeSmith Tools is a high-tech company that develops software automation tools that run templates to generate text-based code. Its award-winning, flagship productivity tool (CodeSmith 5.0) improves knowledge sharing, increases developer productivity, reduces time to market, and decreases human error and cost. For more information, visit CodeSmithTools.com.