We are very excited to announce Generator 6.5.
We have been working the last couple of months on Generator 6.5, introducing over 30 new features, refining existing features and working off feedback provided by customers. Over the next few days we will be blogging about the new features in Generator 6.5.
Here is a list of some of the areas that we’ve made improvements to or added new functionality to in Generator 6.5:
- Generator Studio (Standalone Template Editor).
- Visual Studio 2012 Support.
- New Schema Providers.
- Template Editor Improvements.
- Template Explorer Improvements.
- Schema Explorer Improvements.
- Updated Templates (CSLA 4.0, PLINQO for Entity Framework 1.2, PLINQO for NHibernate 1.2).
- And much more.
CodeSmith Generator 6.5 is a major version update and requires a new serial key. You can upgrade your existing serial keys by visiting the following website. Also, don’t forget to check out the Generator 6.x documentation (we are working to update it for 6.5) and the upgrade documentation.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions about CodeSmith Generator 6.5.